the Internet Pals the Internet Pals

so true

The ending totally makes this worth it.

Disk extermination Disk extermination

Great style

Nicely done! This reminds me of a lotta easytoon stuff. I love the style put into this. The quality of the drawing is nice, but for future projects I'd suggest a bit more observation of the timing.

Oh and that frisbee joke at the end was a great touch. :D

NOBU777 responds:

The last joke is glad to lead well.

PALADIN episode 4 PALADIN episode 4

Applause

Wow. Just wow. That was one of the most well balanced and amazingly presented flash movies I've seen. It's such a huge jump from your earlier episodes, incredible! Your fight scenes were smooth, close-ups were detailed, and the sound was great. Did I mention the bird rocks? XD

Making Spirits Bright! Making Spirits Bright!

<3 Blue shirt-man

This was really cool, I enjoyed it. The sticks were pretty smooth, and the ending was great. Keep it up. b '-'d

Xmas Inspiration Xmas Inspiration

Oh Wonchop, you're my hero

Smooth animation, great humor, numa numa? 'Nuff said.

Wonchop responds:

XD

MONKKEY chapter 1 MONKKEY chapter 1

Incredible!

This was great! I loved the presentation, and the animation was smooth where it matters. My one complaint would be the sound, which had quite a bit of static here and there, but good soundtrack nonetheless. I loved the move at the end, keep it up.

-MASS- -MASS-

Great story, very well done.

I liked this, the double meanings were great. Keep it up.

ZekeySpaceyLizard responds:

huzzah

Tremen Tremen

You, sir, are a fine animator

You're backgrounds are detailed, mysterious, and overall just awesome. Extremely smooth animation(and boy do I know, that is time consuming) and very well sequenced. The fights are kinda random, but when it looks this good, who cares. Great job man.

Galenlome responds:

Thanks, it means a lot from someone whose talent is blatantly obvious :P

Traditional Animations Traditional Animations

Holy crap

This is so incredible, extremely smooth. Kudos, man.

Pizza Day! Pizza Day!

Rock on, man

This is so awesome! I can tell there was a whole lotta work put in to the animation and illustrating of this (duh) and it looks great. The animation is smooth, the humor is random, and the rocking is on.